Anyone seen the show "Little Miss Perfect" ?

OMG, it's horrible, not only do the Moms scare me but the little girls, wow... What do ya'll think?? I think the Moms are setting these little girls up for a huge let down in the furture....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I saw it. I didn't intend to watch it, but I couldn't turn it off. I was disturbed that one of the moms said that her husband didn't approve of the thousands that she spent on costumes and props for her daughter, that he'd rather put the money in a college fund. She said that her daughter was getting an education, she was learning how to dance and sing and how to talk in front of an audience. This made me wonder.

Answer by Bmat at 9:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I can see that there are good things- the girls learn how to work hard, they learn that they must take responsibility for whether they win or don't. One of the little girls was talking about how she must congratulate the winner. The mothers are a bit scary in their intensity and focus. I do find it creepy that the children are made up and that their prize photos make them look like adult women- harsh in a way.

Answer by Bmat at 9:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I don't agree with it. These little girls are being judged on everything that is fake. Fake hair, fake teeth, fake eyelashes and outrageous amounts of makeup. There is nothing natural about them. They are basically being judged on who has the most outlandish costumes and looks most like an adult for their age with all the makeup and fake accessories. Any little girl can put on tons of makeup, wigs, hair extensions and outrageous clothes and look like a barbie. I think it would be much more rewarding and beneficial to win awards based on true natural beauty, not just looks, but personality and character and talent. I think these moms are setting their girls up to grow up thinking they have to use their looks and bodies to get ahead in the world. Also, a lot of these moms, not all, but many of them are overweight. I think they are trying to live out their desire to be attractive by dressing their little girls like this.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2009