Who is in their 40's and has a belly piercing?

Do you have to be a young girl to have this. My dh thinks it is sexy and he asked me if I would get one at first I said no it won't look good on me and he says no one will see it but me. So I went along with it and I kind of like it. It does make me feel sexy.

The reason for this question I went the other day for my yearly exam (papsmear) and I had to get naked and put on this paper towel looking gown that does not close anyway she checked my breast then she told me to lay down (I was like oh no don't look at my belly piercing) but I could not hide it...lol I was kind of embarrased, she did not say anything but she had to have thought of something...Like this old woman trying to stay young by piercing her belly...shame on her. What are ur thoughts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I say if you like it and it makes you feel good, go for it. At the end of the day how others feel do not affect your life and pay your bills so it doesn't matter. Its what you think that does.
    mineralgirlzmom

Answer by mineralgirlzmom at 1:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• are you fat or gross? if not, go for it. who cares what anyone else thinks. hell if you are fat and gross and you want it, go for it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• hahaha!! LMAO at the comment above me.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2009