What gets your panties in a bunch....

On cafemom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pigeon holing everyone. examples- all men cheat , all men are horny, all women that don't breastfeed aren't good mothers, smokers can't be good parents, anyone that makes a comment about another race other than their own is racist.

I could go on. I'm just so surprise how narrow-minded some can be.

Or the women that take constructive criticism as bashing, because what they were really looking for was someone to blow sunshine up their ass.

nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 9:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• pointless posts like this lol.
    Anonymous

• when people scream 'quit bashing me' because you have a difference of opinion
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• People who tell me that my parenting style is wrong. My daughter is warm, fed, clothed, loved, and has a roof over her head. What else could people care about?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• because some woman on here just dont know how to grow up
    Anonymous

• people who bash other people for not parenting the way they would. They push thiking their way is the only way and it's wrong if you do it differently.

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• morons!!!

Like the idiots that think that every single anonymous post is by the same person, and refer to them as such including "you said..." when common sense should tell them that there are more than 1 anonymous person on cafemom.

people that ask the simplest questions... Like "What is the law about.... in FL" just google it! you'll get your answer quicker and a more reliable answer than given here.

Anonymous

• I agree with you caitrawks! I can't stand it when people accuse you of "neglecting" your children because you choose a different method. It is unbelievable how judgmental some people can be!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• because there is only some woman that can do my job and im proud of it and for someone to come on here and say that i pray they never need a firefighter
    Anonymous

• Yes, first anonymous, these posts are pointless, but FUN!!
    Anonymous