Do you HAVE to wait the full 6 weeks after labor to

masturbate too? lol, I'm just thinking daaang that's a LONG time without the O...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i doubt that. hahaha.
    BriasMommy_827

Answer by BriasMommy_827 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• lol I don't think so as long as you aren't doing penetration..get what I'm saying? lol
    DazeDelights

Answer by DazeDelights at 9:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I didn't.

I mean, as long as it doesn't hurt while you do it, I see nothing wrong with it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:39 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have twice. I don't think you HAVE to as long as you are feeling okay.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• shoot I had a third degree tear with my baby and my hubby wouldn't leave me alone, so we had sex after 4 weeks. It hurt like hell and I wasn't in the mood, but anything to get him to shut up. Anyway, I didn't get in the mood for at least 6 weeks, I thought I would never want sex or even to masterbate ever again. But if you want to, and it doesn't hurt to, then I wouldn't worry about it. Especially if you didn't have a tear or anything.
    Anonymous

• i waited 5 weeks after my first but i was scared to death!
    jemima9876

Answer by jemima9876 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• my soctor told me six weeks, then i went in for my check up then the same day i got an IUD put in and i told my man that we cant have sex for another 3 weeks to make sure the birth control worked and got in securly.lol. (i madeit all up) i didnt even want to have sex ever again, didnt want to masterbate or anything, but when we finally did it never felt the same, and my son is almost 10 months old and it still dont feel the same.!!!
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• after my daughter i made it 2 weeks. my son, 3 days. so no, i don't think you do have to.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2009