Do U bleach your teeth?

Mydentist told me not to drink cokes, coffee anything that will stain ur teeth, if u do make sure you use a straw. Something about the pours are open and that will make them stain even more. I use the bleaching stuff from my dentist not the stuff that my dh likes "Crest white strips" they work for him and the reason I don't is because I had braces and this is what he recommended for me (the bleaching from the dentist office).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yeah, I use the stuff from the dentist too. I think it's called Sapphire.
    Anonymous

• I use peroxide on mine once a month. Works well and no sensitivity afterward.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I havent yet but I am getting married and I smoke and drink pepsi on a daily basis , I will be investing in the crest white strips
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• just some advice about the Whitestrips...be sure and floss your teeth before using them. My first time, the strips did not bleach between my teeth and that area was a different color than the rest of my teeth afterward....ugh.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• oh good advice, thank you!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I like the listerine whitening strips then I follow with rembrandt toothpaste for a few days and then the listerine whitening mouth rinse. It is what worked well for me during all the years I smoked. Even though I have quit over a year ago its still a regime I follow. Its all about preference but its what I like to use.
    mineralgirlzmom

Answer by mineralgirlzmom at 1:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I use whitening toothpaste but I find that tooth bleaching is too hard on my gums and mouth. By the way, can we just type "YOU" instead of "U" ? We are not texting teens,are we?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2009