What should I do about my husband's insatiable sex drive? He is never satisfied. We could have sex over and over and he would want more. What should I do?

He also has some strange sexual fetishes I don't engage in. Do you think this is the problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I would enjoy it!! My SO is sooooo conservative sexually and I am not so I miss the CRAZY all night over and over sex. *sigh*
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• what are the fetishes?
    Anonymous

• Give it to him! LOL

If you're too tired because he doesn't help you out enough around the house or with the kids or whatever... let him know that. Then not only will you have less housework, you'll enjoy it more, too!

As for what you describe as 'strange sexual fetishes'.... I can't help you out much there not knowing what you consider 'strange'. That term REALLY varies from person to person. I'd say if it doesn't involve a 3rd person or another species --- give it a shot! You just never know what you'll like --- might just surprise yourself. Don't knock it 'til ya try it!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Honey IDK but when you find out let me know lol
    DazeDelights

Answer by DazeDelights at 10:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• If you're not up for sex all the time, but like to help him, there are toys called masturbation sleeves. It's worth a try.
    And you may have to elaborate on strange fetishes, some women think doggy style is a strange fetish, while others think playing with feces in a sexual manner is a strange fetish.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Get down on your knees and be thankful.
    Anonymous