Do you think cafemom should put a "sex" category for questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yep.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• sure
    DazeDelights

Answer by DazeDelights at 9:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Sex is a huge part in relationships. And, they have a catagory for that. But I see where you're going..."relationships" is pretty broad and can mean a lot of different kinds. Sure...why not?!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 9:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• yes. and maybe a nice little warning sign beside it so that people quite reporting questions that "aren't appropriate"

maybe make it open to members only since the reason for the removal of graphic posts is because the answers section is viewable by anyone in the world, member or not.
    Anonymous

• That would be a good idea. Sometimes when I go to post a question about sex or other things I am not sure what category to put it under. Same with family relations....like MIL questions, I just put those in relationships.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 9:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• that would be fun!! let's all suggest it...then they HAVE to do it, right??? lol
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Yes I agree with Anon 8:50.
    Anonymous

• yes
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Yes - if people don't want to talk about it then they don't hve to look. I agree then maybe some responses won't get reported.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• yes i do think so.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2009