Do you give honest answers or do you sometimes "blow sunshine up people's asses?"

Sorry to whoever I ripped that line off from.
"blow sunshine up people's asses" cracks me up, but sooooo true at times:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Meh, I blow sunshine up people's asses more times than not. I like to be nice. But if someone is a bitch to me, they should watch out because I'm a huge bitch when I need to be.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i am honest to the core and I hope people are the same with me.. honest but not mean
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• im honest and then get called a bitch becuz of it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I'm honest. If i know somethings going to intentionally hurt somebody i'm not going to go out of my way to hurt them but i'm not going to lie about it either.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I am an honest person, but I try not to be mean about it. I realize that everybody has their own opinion. When people ask for my opinion, I give it to them regardless of who's feelings I might hurt. I don't intentionally try to hurt anybody's feelings, but if you ask for my opinion then I'll give you my honest one.

Anonymous

• jodi205 u got called a bitch cuz you were calling people an ass and ignorant for their replies cuz u didnt agree with them. i saw that post a couple days ago and u were in the wrong.
    Anonymous

• Honestly? (LOL) I'm honest in all my answers, but I choose the questions I wish to answer very carefully. If I believe that my answer will offend or be taken the wrong way then I won't even attempt it. I only like to answer questions where I can be pleasant and honest at the same time.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Honest. Sometimes I don't feel that I can answer honestly and not be hurtful, so usually in this case I won't answer.

Answer by Bmat at 9:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I am honest. If I do not know the answer to the question, I just skip over it. I also hope that people give me honest answers to my questions.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I'm honest with people
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2009