Crazy sex fetishes

lets liven this board up a little tonight and get some entertainment flowing. What are some sex fetishes u have experienced personally?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• my dh and i are kind of boring but i have a friend who told me a guy she was sleeping with kept asking her to stick a brush where the sun dont shine...needless to say that relationship ended quite fast lol...
    Anonymous

• peeing on each other. Not gross at all...like I thought it would be. I love it.
    Anonymous

• MY HUSBAND LIKES TO PLAY PIMP AND HOE. I DRESS UP LIKE A HOOKER-WIG-MAKEUP-SLEEZY OUTFIT AND ACTUALLY GO OUTSIDE IN A TRENCHCOAT WITH A TEDDY OR EVEN NOTHING UNDERNEATH WITH HEELS. I HAVE TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND FROM THERE ITS ON. OH AND YES LADIES I DO GET PAID
    Anonymous

• lol....to peeing on each other...u have to give more detail to that. in bed? my SO and i have done that in the shower
    Anonymous

• I really like "light" S & M. For example we have a restraint system that hooks up to our bed, whips, handcuffs, blindfolds, etc. I love to feel completely helpless and let him have all the control. Not ALWAYS, of course! But, it's fun sometimes.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 9:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• toe sucking
    Anonymous

• my goodness LMFAO
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Okay, anon 6:54...I might have to try that. But, I would be a "pregnant hooker." LOL...I don't know if that would fly...
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 9:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• no, not in bed. Mainly on the toilet while I am sitting. In the shower, too.

Oh, and squirting. I have just recently learned to do this and my ex (unfortunatly SO is NOT into it) LOVED it. Now THAT we did everywhere! I have had wet carpet AND sheets at times ;)
    Anonymous

• HOW DO YOU DO THAT LOLOL.. I am only asking because SO always want to put it on my face and I told him if i could squirt I would squat over him and do it to him... I think its sick him WANTING to put it on my face... I dontlet him
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2009