i think im might have my little girl tonight!!! -haha doc cant induce me now-

ok so iv been having really bad pain in the tummy all day
so i took my dog for a walk and i had to slow down walk during a contraction cuz it hurt so bad
iv also not been able to eat that much today
i hope its the real deal so i dont have to get induced any way
the hospital told me to wait till the contractions were 2-3 mins apart
but i live abor 30 mins away if there is not traffic
so how long do u think i should wait????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait as long as possible so that you can avoid all their interventions. If you don't go tonight, you can refuse an induction. You don't have to go along with their plans for you...
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 10:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• good luckI never had contractions so I can't help you there but good luck with everything!

efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I lived 45 mins away from the hospital I wanted to go to. I waited till they were 5 mins apart then I got on the road. Now that worked for me... atleast make sure they are consistent before you go. Good Luck!
    DazeDelights

Answer by DazeDelights at 10:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• if you want to ensure making it there try the 4 min apart, 1 min long, for 1 hour rule :) Also, if you get a VE when you go there DON"T check in until a 5 or farther... walk if you can, take a bath, and relax. :) It will help your body open up for the birth! good luck and congrats!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Wait as long as you can.Keep walking around to help you dialate. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! And, good luck!!!!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 10:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I don't really don't have an answer,but I do wish you all the luck in the world,and congradulations,on your little baby girl.!!! ( :
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2009