who says being pregnant means no fun

come check out crazy sex fetishes on the relationships ? board-might help u ladies out. trying to get everyone involved

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol. I have plenty of fun being pregnant. Hell, with my first daughter the BEST sex of our relationship was in second trimester. :) There's something about being pregnant that is sexy to some, I think it's the hormone changes, and the breast changes.. I feel sexy hehe.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i was in so much pain trying to have sex! he can wait til all is over now!
    jemima9876

Answer by jemima9876 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• once again... CREEPY.
    Anonymous

• LOL....prego with twins this time...hell best sex I've ever had...only takes me 5mins or less and I'm there...I've tried into a man!!LOL I get what I want and then fall asleep...this is my 5th pregnancy by the way and the sex keeps getting better and better.Soon all I have to do is look at my DH and I'm there!LOL
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• the sex is definately better when preggo..my orgasms are like 100 times more intense! too bad they cant be that intense when im not preggo
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2009