what would you say is the starngest place you have ever had sex?

ok for me it was in the funeralhome!!! my x used to work in there. and well one lead to the other.
how about you what is yours?

mommytwo5

Asked by mommytwo5 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• On the top of a roof in the center of my hometown during the Popcorn Festival
    Anonymous

• front seat of a mustang in broad daylight in my DH's work parking lot
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• on a dock. we could feel the water moving it.
    Anonymous

• on the front porch on a neighborhood block lol wit my parents in the living room. i was a bad girl
    Anonymous

• on the floor of a public restroom on the parkway (which we put a coat on yuck...) and ended up getting cought by a cop looking for someone's house. the cop actually thought it was funny :D
    Anonymous

• On the livingroom floor with my Mother sleeping down the hall. We've had sex in lots of racy, sexy, exciting places but that was no contest the strangest. Oh, we weren't married yet.
    Anonymous

• a parking lot of a baseball field. We were caught by a cop and my bf (now hubby) pushed me out of the truck.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• In my high school..on church property..and a storage garage. They all tie for strangest. lol. All of them were when I was in high school with the same guy..I wasn't a slut or anything. haha.
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 10:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• haha, lstrickland..my first Big O happened in the parking lot of a baseball field! Was in high school then, too..same guy. But my other 3 seemed stranger for me. ha.
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 10:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i lost my virginity in a parking lot at a baseball field. lmao. those were the days.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2009