Linea Nigra

Do you still have yours? I am 7 months pp and still have it. I haven't breastfed in 4 months and my nipples are still HUGE and dark brown. Will they stay this way forever? How long after nursing was it until your breasts went back to "normal" or at least where they stayed afterward (no one's go back to normal . . . lol) I don't care much about my nipples, they were always kinda big and brown, but I could do without the line on my stomach.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My areolas are still dark and I'm eight weeks PP >:( I'm EFF-ing. Uck. I never got the linea negra.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My line went away after like 4 months...my nipples are still big but they're not as dark as they were when I was preggo
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My daughter is 13 months old and i still have that line. I tried to bleach the bastard, but was unsucessful.
    Good luck with yours!
    Anonymous

• I had a tummy tuck after my first child was born because my c-section dehisced and it left a bad scar so the surgeon did a tummy tuck as well. (gotta love the perks of the military)..He cut the line away and after subsequent pregnancies, it never came back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009