Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a female stalker, what should I do?

This girl started working where i work. I talked to her because she seemed like she was nice. I started getting vibes from her that she was trying to come on to me. I am not gay but I think who u chose to love is your choice. Well to make a long story short, I picked her up some food using her credit card. She never got it back from me. I kept on trying to give it back. She made excuses like she was at the store and shopping here or there. She would've waited two days to get the card. She kept on trying to come over to my house even after I told her that me and my fiance got rid of the kids to spend V-day together. She said she wanted to come and hang out with us. After I tild her she couldn't she left several messages with profanities on it because she could not pick up a card I already tried to drop off. Do you think she is a stalker and how should I handle her since we work 2gether?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (13)
  • i think she is sick and yes call the cops

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • Stalker/psycho so be careful! Give her back her card and tell her that you really didn't understand her behavior and you hope you can just work together in peace.

    Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • I would really be careful, maybe hand in the card to the cops and tell them the story you dont want her stating to them that you stole it

    Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • I dont think I would consider her a stalker...I would just politely tell her that you think you should keep your "friendship" on a professional level, and hanging out outside of work wouldnt be a good idea. I wouldnt take her card for anything else, and i wouldnt do her anymore favors... Good luck

    Answer by Tatumsmommy0123 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • Mail her the card or leave it in a sealed envelope at work in a safe place for her (or with a supervisor). Now just hope she doesn't say you stole the card.

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • I would take the card to the cops and explain the situation. As long as you go to them before she tries anything strange like reporting the card stolen. Just let them know the situation. Maybe even take another friend as support.

    Answer by pnwmom at 10:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • Sounds kinda weird to me, but since you both work in the same place you need to give her card to her and just flat out tell her you did as she asked got her food and she can't use her card as a reason to contact you outside of work, and since she was nice enough to leave profanity on your voice mail you see no reason to further have any more conversations unless it is work related. Make sure someone you trust is close by to witness the exchange and hears what goes on. She sounds lonely but there is probably a reason for it she has scared everyone away being psyho!

    Answer by 1countrygal at 11:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • Just do her and get it over with! LOL

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

  • Get a restraining order,change your route to and from work and change your phone number

    Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

  • I agree.. go take the card to the police and have them give it to her, explain the situation to them, and let them handle it.. Make sure to write down the time/place she gave it to you, so later she can't come back and sue you for using her card.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.