• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone had liposuction?

I have had three children, one of them in my 30's and I just can't seem to get my body back. I am able to tone up my whole body except for my stomach and top of my arms.

If you have had lipo please let me know, I want to hear your story.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No. I would go to a gym or just buy some 5 pound weights,a gym mat and a DVD and do some work outs at home.Also,you can firm up your muscles but if there is fat over them,you still won't look toned. I have the upper arm problem too and I know it is just excess fat/weight. I am limiting my daily calories to1400. I also lift weights when I remember to do it. LOL. I would NEVER resort to any kind of surgery. you have no idea how many people have had complications from liposuction,etc. Its way too expensive too. I would not recommend it.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I havent but my mom have after me and my sister.. i was 15 or 16 and oh my god.. its looked worse then giving birth defently painful but i must say it helped for her.. i would try everything else first then consider this as an option
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 4:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2009