how many teeth do the over 40's moms have left ( be honest! )

I am losing alot of things , my teeth mostly. I don't have memory as usual, that's a come and go thing, i don't seem to hold calories, and if I go high on the sugar, well, say goodbye to the teeth. What is a good way to hold weight at a good level? ANY ANSWERS ARE GOOD>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I don't get it... what are you asking? .
    Anonymous

• What are you asking and why did you post in the teens section about women over 40? I'm lost on this one sorry
    Freightgal

Answer by Freightgal at 10:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• lol
    Briannamommyof3

Answer by Briannamommyof3 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Huh? I have all of them. I think I have a couple of new cavities which is aggravating...I managed to get all the way to age 42 without a single cavity.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I have had one tooth pulled. I am not 40 yet but close. This is because it was a tooth with an inlay (a little bit more extensive then a crown). The inlay fell out. In the beginning it was a bad tooth due to having an impacted wisdom tooth next to it. I had the wisdom teeth out, then had a filling it the tooth but it didnt help then had a gold inlay. It didnt stay; fell out twice. Was going to have a root canal and a crown but decided to have it pulled instead. Oral surgeon said it was the best option because a root canal would not have worked anyway. Its way in back so you cant see it any way so I opted not to have a fake tooth inserted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I'm close to 40 and have all my teeth so thanks for asking. And I even live in the South. OOOOOOH!
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My mom had full top & bottom plates by the time she was 40...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009