Bored inside!! So where did you take your baby for the first time after they were born?

it hasnt been a week since brooke was born but im already sick ofbeing trapped behind walls lol. i was in the hospital for 3 days and now am at home. i would like to get out and do something with the baby and me and daddy.... but not sure what.

my question is:Where did you take your baby for the first time after they were born? and how long after they were born did you take them out??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sadly...to the store to get a breast pump. hmph i feel bad. i donno where i would have taken her tho anyway haha
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• to get her pictures done
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Sadly, her first trip anywhere was to the pediatric cardiologist at 4 days old.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My son was 5 days old and we went to wally world :)
    NicsMommy29

Answer by NicsMommy29 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• to WIC i needed formula or tips on continuing breastfeeding... we went directly there after the hospital... and to target getting some stuff for the house and also my princess
    bella710

Answer by bella710 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Other than first trips to the pediatrician, I think the first place I took any of mine was out to eat. They slept the whole time in their carseats. With the older one I think I took her out after about 1 1/2 weeks. It was probably 2 1/2 weeks with the twins. I started taking them shopping soon after the first trip out. Mine were all summer babies, though, and I think this time of year you have to be a lot more concerned about sickness.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• At 3 days old we had to go to her doctor and then I went to my mom's work because she worked right across the street. When she was 10 days old I took her to a little league baseball game.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• We went straight from the hospital to a chinese restaurant for some lunch.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My daughter was 3 days old when I took her out for a walk around the backyard
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• we went to walmart
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2009