What movie character do you wish you could be just to make them do things differently?

I have a few - Andie in Pretty in Pink, make her take Ducky instead of Blaine. Jack in Titanic, I'd make him make her share the door! Any random girl in any random horror movie, take the stupid heels off before you run. What's yours?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have a gone wiht the wind one too. when scarlett comes back and tells sue ellen she married frank, i so wanted sue ellen to woman up and punch scarlett in the nose.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:39 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• LMAO! If I was the dumb hot chick in a horror flick I would never open the door, lift the sheet, walk backwards and I wouldn't have the lung capacity to scream and run at the same time. If I was Shelby in Steel Magnolias I would have never had a baby. Oh and if I was Arnold Schwarzenegger and wanted a career in politics I would have never posed nude or been in the movie Twins.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i would be Scarlett from Gone With The WInd and make her realize that she loved Rett and not Ashlee. I would be Helen Hunt in Cast Away and make her go with Tom Hanks instead of her husband.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I like the Scarlett answer. However this movie season had lots of characters doing stuff that just ahhh annoyed me. Bruno is The Boy in Striped Pajamas, should have never gone in the extermination camp. Will Smiths character should have left the jelly fish in its tank. Kate Winslet in Revolutionary Road should not have done what she did. Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino well hell, I don't want to spoil the movie, I am just glad his snotty spoilt granddaughter didn't get the car. But I suppose it they didn't do the things they did, there would be no story.
    patipwa6

Answer by patipwa6 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I would be that stupid cop from "Gone baby gone" and make sure he never reported finding the little girl so she didn't have to be returned to that deadbeat mom of hers.

jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009