Night/sleeping sweats

Anyone else have terrible night sweats? I've been having this for the past week or so. I wake up covered in sweat, not hot, but kind of cold. I can't even put a blanket at night anymore without waking up in a puddle of my own sweat. I'm almost 39 weeks. Suggestions or comments on why this is happening? I'm fine durring the day, but when I go to sleep I pour out sweat. Even if I take a nap on the couch without a blanket. I know my house isn't that hot LOL.

pinkbutterfly

Asked by pinkbutterfly at 11:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that's normal. i'm nearly 40 weeks and i've been having night sweats for about the last 2 months, just be happy in knowing it will be over soon
    pringles_697

Answer by pringles_697 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• hormones. they suck. but until you hit menopause its a temporary thing.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i was like that before i got preggo and im even worse now that i am..i Have to have a fan blasting on me..and as long as its not covering my chest im usually fine..and mine are also cold sweats
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:19 AM on Feb. 22, 2009