Who here is pissed at they're husbands's and what to tell me why?

My husbands turn to cook dinner and he freaks about it and acts like its hard and ask me for help. I do it all the time and he never helps. His only day to cook is saturdays.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 11:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i did laundry, outside, lugging around heavy laundry baskets of wet clothes the day i had my tubal because he was fussing about dirty clothes in the house. i started cleaning and cooking and doing my housework 3 days after having a hysto for the same reason. he's not lazy. he's just above being domestic. that's my job. i guess if he ever had to change a diaper his penis would fall off cause we have 2 kids and he's changed a grand total of one diaper in his life. yep. one. but he will work 7 12's happily at his job.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:00 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Not me. my cutie is laying here beside me getting our kicks off some of the things people say on here.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• not really pissed off... a little annoyed.... he's playing some video games... i usally play with him but i don't like this one...so im just sitting here bored....

yea my hubby will complain if i ask him to do the littlest thing sometimes... men are so rediculous some times...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• because he has scabies and will not go to the doctor and now i have it and it is not fun i am going to scream if he dont go to the doctor with me to get rid of them ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Anonymous

• My SO won't change ANY dirty diaper if I'm around.
    He will actually inturrupt my showers just to change our daughter.
    UGH!
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• mine thinks he only job is to work he wants his cousin to move in great now i have to cook and clean up after another man well my husband has a rude awaking because if his cousin moves in im moving out of our bed and moving in my daughters room for good he will never get sex from me again or anything im angry because he is joining his cousin over his wife
    Anonymous

• i'm not still mad but i was pissed seriously when i left friday. every night for the last few years, when i clean up the kitchen i fix hubby a lunch. well thursday he made deer chilli and i went to clean up in the kitchen. he comes up and tells me that the rice is gummy and i tell him its different rice because the store was out of our usual brand. then he says he needs two lunches for tomorrow. so i make two lunches. he got mad because i made the lunches. said he was gonna do it and why does he have to be so precise with me all the time? i tell him i'm not a mind reader and it would not help if i were because i'm pretty sure he doesn't have one.
    seriously, who gets mad at their wife for doing what they were asked to do, what they do every damn night? man is so annoying.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• he needs to go to the doctors because they are all over the place you need to wash your cloths in hot water i had it when i was a kid omg it iches bad im sorry
    Anonymous

• I have had mono for 2 weeks and I'm still getting up with DS every morning, and cleaning up after both of them. On the rare occassion DH changes a damn diaper, he leaves it on the floor. He hasn't thrown anything away these 2 weeks...just sets stuff near the trash can. So here i am sick as a dog, and I'm washing his (unrinsed) dishes, cooking his meals, taking care of his son, washing his clothes, etc etc etc while he sits on his butt and watches. GR!!!
    CroppingQueen

Answer by CroppingQueen at 11:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My DH showed me a fried chicken's head at lunch. I hate Chinese restaurants, yuck yuck yuck.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2009