What's the last great thing your hubby/SO did for you?

My daughter and I are sick on the couch and my husband just went out and did the grocery shopping! He brought home a ton of yummy food and big bouquet of flowers for me :). What a sweetie! What's the last great thing your hubby/SO did for you?

hgibsonorc

Asked by hgibsonorc at 11:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• he bought me roses yesterday and takes me out to dinner and buys me stuff
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Gee aren't you the lucky one! My husband is selfish never thinks about anyone but himself! Makes me so angry! Most men aren't that thoughtful when you get better you need to treat him to something "Special" ;)
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• he is remodeling the bathroom just for me. and i never even asked. never even complained about it. i made one comment many months ago about how if we ever redo our bathroom i'd like this tub and when i came home a few weekends ago, he was installing it. just out of the blue. because i love long baths.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I had kidney stones a while back, he went out got medicine, a heated mattress pad, some candy, a hot water bottle,lol and put me to bed, told me not to worry about the kids... He took care of everything. He was greatly rewarded after I was better......
    Anonymous

• Mine's rubbing my back right now!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Well mines took my car filled the tank because I hate pumping gas got a car wash. Yes I hate that to and got me some new tires because I hate that to.
    Yes all I want to do is put the car in drive and go and makes sure thats all I have to do. After a couple of days the car is dirty again and the tank needs to be filled so tomorrow he'll be doing it all over again.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• He does something every day! Seriously!
    He knows that what is most helpful to me is to help me with domestic duties around the house. We both work full time, so it's wonderful to have a man that gets things done when I slack off. Today he cleaned up the downstairs area while I napped with the baby. :)
    lafogosa

Answer by lafogosa at 11:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• leave lmao!!!!!!!

mexicu

Answer by mexicu at 12:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Left me!!!!!!! I am with you mexicu LOL!!!
    JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 12:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• He let me nap while the children were acting crazy and running around.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2009