Favorite Board Games?

Do any of you ladies break out bored games if you have company over... not like monopoly and stuff like that, but we play scatagories a lot and apples to apples....

does any one else do this?? you have a couple drinks and it gets really fun...

what are some good games to play with a couple friends?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE board games. We play Pictionary, Cranium, Yahtzee, or Trivia Pursuit. You're right it's so much fun with a few drinks and good friends. We play cards too. I like Metro and Hearts.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• cranium wow! we love that game! every time we go over to my hubbys bf house we play that game for hours!
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 11:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• We love to play board games with our friends! I get really, really competitive though! We like Scrabble, Battle of the Sexes, Scattagories and Sequence.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• what is sequence?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• my ma, sis and i play dutch blitz, rummikub, phase ten, or catch phrase
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 11:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Oohh, I love board games. My favorite is Clue.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Sequence is really fun...it's like checkers and cards mixed together. There is a board and a double deck of cards. The first person to get a line of five checkers on the board wins. It's mixes stradegy with chance.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I've played sequence before. You can play with partners right? I think that's how we played. It was fun.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• scattegories and yatzee are our favorites.. otherwise we bust out the cards. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I LOVE CRANIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also love pictionary, parcheesi, dice, spades, Scene It, we have 2 different trivia systems that you use over the tv--oh and You dont know JACK, I even have a Sex and the City game, but no one is a buff like me to play with . . . I love playing games!!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2009