For those that were induced why where you and did you have c-section or vaginal

My first was on my due date April 29, 2005 @ 7:27 am 8.1 dr said I was small and if I waited past 40 weeks I would end up with a 10 pound baby. So I was induced. I ended up having to have forceps with her. Baby 2 I had at 39 weeks Jaunuary 11, 2008 @ 3:38pm They said with the forceps they wanted to make this baby smaller to be more easy to deliver although it didn't work out that way. She was 8.7. So did you get induced? Did you have c-section or vaginal? Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was induced....ended up having an emergency c-section cause my daughters heart rate went down to 35 beats per min....she was 5lbs 5oz 18in long
    woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I was induced and have her vaginally.. she was Dec. 22, 07.. (actually so was my brothers baby, same day, was induced as well)..
    my daughter had to be induced because they said my amniotic fluid was low..
    my brothers baby mama was induced because they thought she might have some complications (funny, they said the same thing to my mom when my brother was born.)
    my nephew was born.. vaginally.. at 6:23pm dec. 22, 07.. and my daughter was born 8:03pm.
    made it easy for my parents, all they had to do was walk across the hall to see their new grandbabies. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i was sort of induced. my sons heart rate dropped when the pitocin started. when they stopped the meds his heart rate stabilized so the dr. broke my water and i went in to labor on my own. I was induced because I was tiny and past my due date, my dr. was afraid i would have a big baby and not be able to have him vaginally anyway.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I was induced with older dd since I had too much amniotic fluid, and had her vaginally. Second was natural, and hopefully this one will be too.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I was induced with son #1 he was a week over due had to have C-section becasue he was too long and I was trying to push the side of his head out. He weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and was 21 3/4 inches long. Son #2 was emergancy c-section I had pre-eclampsia he was 5 weeks early. Glad to say everyon is fine.
    smiley630

Answer by smiley630 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• my due date was april 26 2004..which was a monday..i started having contractions at 530am on tuesday, they were off and on all day, i didnt go to the hospital until wednesday morning at 8am..they told me i was 2 cm's..i was then hooked upto iv's and got induced at 10am, and then at 12pm they broke my water, and then at 3 they induced me again..nothing was happening...then at 9pm, i got an epideral, then i managed to sleep for about 2 hours, then they induced me again at midnight, meanwhile was my dr was sleeping, so nothing happenend, then at 330am she decided to wake up and come see me and decided that i needed to have an emergency c section because once your water breaks youre not supposed to go more than 12 hours(which i totally didnt know)...and considering mine was broken at noon, for me i was goin on 15 hrs..so ya the dr came in and my daughter was born at 431am Thursday April 29 2004 weighin in at 8lbs 12 oz.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• All 3 of mine were vaginal births and all were induced.
    My first was induced because she was 3 weeks overdue and the placenta was starting to breakdown.
    My second was 2 weeks overdue and she was getting quite large (10 lbs).
    My third was taken 5 days early to prevent a second large baby - I had insuling dependent gestation diabetes with her and the doc suspects I had GD with my second child even though that doc never had me tested.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:28 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Due date was Feb 27, 2004. Went into pre term labor November 17-placed on bed rest and stopped labor 7 times between then and January 22. Full contractions just about daily until finally I felt such severe pressure that I could barely walk. Drove myself to the Dr which was an hour away in the next city which we had just moved from. Sent me to L&D. Nothing! No contractions nothing. The next morning they actually had to induce, pitocin at 5 a.m.........epidural at 11 a.m........Welcome Lou Lou Bell at 1:19 5'9 oz. Early and a bit preemie but sent us home the next day with a billie light and now my girl is 5! Other than that we are good. I think I was in pain maybe an hour during delivery. Felt more pain in the third trimester than I did when I had her.
    chucks1girl

Answer by chucks1girl at 9:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• alexis 06 Oh wow my first DD was on your child's first birthday lol She was 8.1
    Anonymous