My Fiance is mad at me, sleeping next to me while im on here, should i get off the computer an give him some? I just always have a problem starting it when we arent on the same page with something

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 12:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• make up sex is the best thats when he really gives it to me lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I know a lot of people like make up sex but i'm not one of them. I don't have sex when he or i have an attitude. i can't enjoy it that way.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• depends on the relationship you have with him. Ask your self do you want some? Is he mad at you cause your on the computer? Why is he mad?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• hes mad cuz we had a spitting match earlier over something stupid and small and not worth it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• lol didnt mean to post as anon
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Don't dwell on the small things, There is so much to life then being mad all the time. Keep in mind Life is not mean't to be solved but reality to be experienced. There is always going to be good times and bad times. it is up to you on how you choose to live your life. The only person you can control or makes chooses for is your self and sometimes we forget that, so its nice to be reminded. T.C.C.I.C
    C.F

Answer by C.F at 12:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I have a daughter who has two multiple disabilities and there both life threatening with no cure and she has a tendies to remind me how to appreciate the little things and big things. Keep in mind That we are not born knowing how to appreaciate things just that some are lucky just to know how to value life.
    C.F

Answer by C.F at 12:45 AM on Feb. 22, 2009