My uncle had a heart attack and ended up getting a quadruple (sp) bypass... however

OK so my aunt has always taken care of my cousins daughter and we dont know how long my aunt is going to be in texas ( my uncle works there and just got called back last week to start working again, luck would have it a week later he has a heart attack!) So my aunt left my 2nd cousin to her mother and my cousin has always complained about her mom taking over and not letting her raise her daughter the way she wants to, in her own home. Now she has the chance to have her daughter and really be a mother without her mom around, except she doesnt even want to bother with her, she pushed her off to my other cousin, her younger sister. What the hell is wrong with her???? Im so irritated because I stood up for her for so long and now she has the chance to be everything that she said she wanted to be and shes too busy going out drinking and stupid crap with her husband! Whats wrong with her????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well my first though would be that it has gone on too long, where she can complain and complain about not having authority over her own children. Someone has always swooped in and taken responsibility for her far to long. She isn't responsible enough to JUST DO IT. It's awfully nice that she has had help, but at the same time it has stunted her growth as a mother and an adult.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 12:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• some people should just not have children.
    kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009