If you were single with no kids, what would you be doing right now?

I'm completely bored!!!
Though I'm crazy in love with my DH and Ds, I was just kinda thinking, geez, I'm sitting at home, on Cafemom on a Saturday night.What I be doing if I weren't married with a kiddo?

I'd probably be at the local honky tonk, 2 stepping with a tall, sexy cowboy, drinking a beer. I'd also be a fit size 6 instead of the 3rd trimester whale I am now.

What would you be doing?

nwdeserangel

Asked by nwdeserangel at 12:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol I would be asleep!!!
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 12:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• oh i hear you. i love my husband and daughter too, but i can't help thinking about my "former" life sometimes- especially on friday and saturday nights. you'd never catch me at home on the computer that's for sure! i'd definitely be decked out in some cute outfit, flirting with some guy, drinking beer, and dancing all night long.
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I'd probably be at the bar watching DH's cousin's band play. I was friends with his cousin before I knew DH.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Living it up lol

I love my hubby, son, and daughter and wouldn't trade them for the world
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• at the bar with my friends I am sure drinking wayy too much! Or better yest, hosting one of my MANY bonfires I used to have. *sigh*...now I am a bit depressed ;)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I would be out with my best friend (if she was single and childless also) and we would be making fools of ourselves just like in the old days! lol With or without alcohol. We have that effect on each other, we get "drunk" off of each others personalities and act all crazy. LOL When you do throw alcohol into the mix... Oh Boy, watch out!

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I'd be in Canada with my bff... but no, I'm on the other side of the damn country. Dumb military.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• What a great question. I have been thinking this same thing lately- What if I never did have kids? For a while after I graduated high school- I never wanted to have kids. I always thought a job where you get to travel was what I wanted to do. I think that's exactly what I'd be doing if I were single still.
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 12:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• LOL!!

You poor thing. I feel your pain.

I'm 42 years old and have a two year old. I've been without a kid for most of my adult life. I KNOW what I'd be doing....I'd be enjoying myself in my hobby shop making glass (see my profile) or going out to a restaurant and movie with my DH. We'd still have plenty of energy to have a good night of sex and sleep in till 10 am tomorrow!!
    We'd lay in bed drinking coffee and talking for an hour before leisurely getting ready to go out for breakfast/lunch. Then we'd drive to the coast and spend the day exploring antique stores. We'd eat a very expensive steak dinner and head home at 9PM Sunday night.

Ahhh......the good old days. I still wouldn't give up our amazing son for any of it, though! :-)

*HUGS* to you! Endure and be grateful.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Goodness, I'd probably be out wasting too much money, shaking my groove thang . . lol. Who knows!! When I was single, I would sit on the computer all night playing spades or dominoes on Worldplay (no longer around I believe) or talking to friends in Mexico, Peru and Argentina. Me gustó practicar el español con los nativos, pero ya no, puedo practicar en la casa con mi marido. Lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2009