when did you 1st feel your baby move in the belly??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first, I felt her about 3 and half months along, and with my next 2, about 4 and half months.
    KGeist86

Answer by KGeist86 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• about 4 months along...it felt like someone was tapping on my bladder. It was April 14 at 8:45 a.m. and I was at work and I almost fell over I was so excited. It was the most beautiful feeling in the world.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I Felt Flutters Around 3 Months And Around5 Months @ 25Weeks Felt The Babys Strong Kicks Awww I Miss It Congrats!!!!!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 12:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• about 4 months along I was driving home one day and put my music on loud and was singing Fallout Boy A little less sixteen candles really loud cause I was by myself in the car. Thats when I felt my son move, like a little 'jump' in my belly. it was so awesome, I wanted to tell my husband, but I was by myself I couldn't wait to tell him. My son is a year now and e loves Fallout Boy.
    lexiej

Answer by lexiej at 12:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• 15 weeks (1st pregnancy) 11 weeks (current/2nd pregnancy)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:26 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i was 3 months with my son 3 and a half with my daughter ,and 3 months with my twins i miss the feeling ! lol
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I was about four months along, I was in the grocery store, walking around and felt like I was going to pass gas, you know that fluttery feeling in your tummy so to speak?, Well it didn;t go away after a few minutes and then I realized, Holy Cow Batman, that was the baby!!! I was so happy, and glad I didn't embarrass myself in public.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 3:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I'm 19 weeks with my second pregnancy and just started to feel the butterflies way down but not fro the outside yet

Shaima78

Answer by Shaima78 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2009