Does your children have a step mom? Who pretends to like you and care about the child.

But probably is only doing it to keep tabs on you? And to be nosey...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, would you prefer that she talks smack about you and is hateful to your child? Of course not, I say pick your battles.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I would rather her NOT pretend.. she says some smart ass shit to me.. Shes a jealous person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I understand what you're saying, don't get me wrong, but for your child's benefit maybe it is better that she does pretend somewhat . . . ya know? Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer . . . . kill her with kindness . . it will eat her up inside!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Ya but i get tired of the comments. Like saying for example how can my daughter say she loves her dad when she doesnt get to see him alot. Just smart ass stuff like that. She will say its not the same kind of realtionship he has with her kids cuz, she dont live with him. Just stuff like that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• But yes Iam nice to her and over look alot for my daughters sake. And I doubt my daugh dad knows she says any of this. I dont want her to try to tell me how he feels about our child. She doesnt know.. shes no mind reader. ya know!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Tell her to mind her own damn business!!! What you are supposed to give up custody of your child to appease them?! No way! Let them go in one ear and out the other!! I know it's hard, but what other choice do you really have?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• No my son's father had a girfriend. His 7 year old's mother. I met her once or twice and thought she was cool. When my son used to go with his father on the weekend he would come home and all he had to talk about was his father's girlfriend. I didn't mind as I wanted to know what kind of person she was. To my surprise she was awesome. They baked cookies together. She allowed him to bake a cake even taking the cake out of the oven without burning himself. I was in awe because I was thinking as a mother....the worst.
    It still upsets me more than my son that his father isn't with her today but she still calls for him and even comes by and pick him up. I don't mind because she's proven she's a good person and loves my son. Many of my friends think I'm crazy but she could have easily signed my son off after she broke up with his father a year ago. She didn't She comes to the graduation and some of his school trips. Xmas and bdays
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• She use to hate me and now shes calling, emailing me.. IM me like we are best friends. Ya i wanna tell her ass to mind her own business but... I dont. I know she wants to keep tabs on me! She prob dont trust her husband but i dont want him I have a bf and am happy. If I say anything about him as being bad. She replies well hes not like that to me. Well good 4 you bitch is what I wanna say! She says My kid wasnt wanted or planned i did say ures werent planned either but thats all. Im not a rude person. i told her my daugh is 5... dont matter how she got here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• WHAT? She says your kid wasn't wanted??? That is crossing the line. Put her in her place, on that one . . when she says something like that . . Tell her "My son is a blessing! and not unwanted, but a pleasant surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Thanks,, i will try to be the bigger person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2009