Do you believe in ghosts?

Ok so i was at my friends house cause of an incident that called for the police when they were asking questions we ALL (even the police) heard a child cry and thought it was my daughter no other child was there well i went and checked on her and she was sound asleep. We say ghost so do any of you believe in ghost? Not all of us could have imiganed it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you seen SciFi channel's show called Ghosthunters and Ghosthunters International?
    I definitely believe there's a supernatural world.
    Whether it is full of "ghosts" (as in dead people) or maybe something from another dimension, I can't truly say. Maybe ghosts are just some kind of weird sound/sight replay of past events. Or maybe it is people from another dimension we are hearing or seeing.
    I think we won't know for sure until we are dead ourselves.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yup - feb 17, 2008 shortly after midnight i started seeing a bright light out of the corner of my eye. I would look at it and I couldnt see it look away and there it was. About 12:30 am i got a call saying my mom died about 5 after midnight. I truly believe she was there telling me goodbye
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I do... i like to watch paranormal state or psyhic kids!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I do believe in ghosts, if that's what you want to call it. I really believe there is definitely an afterlife. I think our past loved ones visit us in our dreams. My Granpa did! And it was for a very specific reason.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yeah i am a believer i lived in a haunted house for 2 years and we had to move because it got so bad come to find out the whole street was haunted its in history books now about most haunted places in America

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• NO, but I LOVE ghost stories. The ones from people who really believe they've seen something. I find it fascinating.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 1:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i do i have lived in a lot of haunted placed its creepy and scary untill u get use to it lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• wow annon 1:17 i lived on a haunted street to there was a couple of sets of apartment complexs that was on our street and this one complex always sets a fire every year at the same time and its not a copy cat or arson type thing they have never been able to explain it,and the creepiest yet sadest part is the apartments only set fire where there is children and 4 children all the same age and all was girls is the only ones that set a fire those 4 girls the age of 3 died in the fire and many others badly burned,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Yes, and I am absolutely terrified of them! But I still love watching Ghost Hunters.
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 3:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Absolutely!
    snaprcat1

Answer by snaprcat1 at 4:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2009