Are you tired of all the fun questions getting deleted?

I just got a message telling me that my golden shower question was deleted! For once, nobody was bashing and the the question was a lot of fun! Why? I know this question is asked a lot, but seriously this is soooo frustrating!
What FUN questions do people delete on you?

Oh and yes, I'm sure this one will be deleted soon. The CM police members are out in full force, lmao.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I answered that question. I said I thought the people needed a psychiatrist!

But, it is their site to decide what goes on it!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yup mine was deleted as well cafemom is becomming a joke when i first started they even allowed nudity
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Really JaJa Steele? See and I wouldn't be into the nudity part of it, but I wouldn't go ruining the fun for everyone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• People with a little bit of power abuse it~ I know Iam starting to dislike the site. Its so policed...so to speak!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• timelessglass I don't think its CM itself who are deleting these. I think its just members who are offended!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• This site is like others I've been on. They are all censored in some respects.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yes they did and it was only a little over a year ago with my 1st screen name
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• aww...REALLY? I answered that question and I was having FUN just talking about sex with you ladies :) It's a nice change from all the serious stuff. Yeah, someone complained and CM respects member's wishes when they are offended. Ah, well.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Yes, I can understand if there is bashing going, racism, cussing or name calling, but a golden shower...really?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• that i joined
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2009