Pets

What kind of pets do you own we have a ton of fish snails shrimp and a Guinea pig

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I assume you mean you have:

Fish
    Snails
    Shrimp
    and a Guinea Pig

Not, Fish snails shrimp. And a Guinea Pig. Right? Or is there some new kind of hybrid pet I need to call the department of fish and game about?

We just have Koi fish and two cats.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• a short tailed manx cat named Star and 2 parakettes named Sunny and Spookie.
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 1:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Wow timelessglass . . . your ignorant sarcasm just goes from one post to another doesn't it? You knew what she meant so what if she forgot commas, you're rude.

OP:

I have two dogs, a Schipperke named Prina and a Toy Fox Terrier named Reina.

You have a fun collection of pets . . I can't do fish . . too lazy to clean the aquarium (plus afraid of killing the fish!)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I have a St. Bernard named Dylan.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I don't have any pets, but I want a dog soooo bad. Someday *sigh*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Thank you BridgetC140
    The best pet i have is the guinea Pig shes so easy to care for and very good with my 2 year old a little slow though we got her a ball to roll in and she cant use it so we got her a wheel for her cage and she cant use it but when it warms up I'll be able to take her out on a harness and leash and walk her and i would recommend that of you dont have any pets get a guniea pig we got ours cause my daughter loves wonder pets the guinea black though and her name is winnee not lenny
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Sorry...it's not sarcasm. I really am this stupid.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• LMAO Timeless, I thought OP was reading a menu! I was all ready to answer with what I made for dinner, snails could have been escargot! Then I saw guinea pig and thought, naw, I won't eat the guinea pig yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well, both of our dogs are 12lbs soaking wet, so already dd is very interested in them and they are so gentle with her . . hell, she weighs almost twice as much as they do . . lol. I love guinea pigs . . .so cute and much more fun and far less fragile than hamsters!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well, anon, don't menus have commas also when displaying a series? And you didn't notice the title in bold PETS? I think you are the same chick as timelessglass . .. but whatever, I guess you really are that stupid.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2009