If you wear a shirt that is kinda up in your armpits . . . .

does it make your armpits smell? While I have been wearing this shirt since 8:ooam, I never usually smell, but my right armpit, and right armpit only, has a little bit of an odor . . . gross, I know . . but am I the only one?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bridget I am anon 11:15, Timeless is just clueless and probably a hypochondriac. I can pisture her friends and family asking for ANY advice and she would refer them to an expert. We're no experts but we're here for each other and she thinks she's helping by referring people to Doctors, Vets, Secret Execs, lol, she'll probably refer a political question to the White House,don't pay any attention to her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• No-you're not the only one..I USED to have this problem, but now I buy some overpriced deoderant called Certain Dri. It burns the hell out of my armpits, but hey I don't smell anymore. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Hummm....sounds like a question to send to the makers of Secret.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Thanks timelessglass, but your sarcasm was unnecessary. You didn't answer my question.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I'm the first poster-I hope I didn't offend you...I'm always sarcastic, but my answer is genuine. I truly do use Certain Dri and it really does burn my armpits:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• OMG, are we really arguing over armpits? j/k I have been low on funds and have had to by Suave (cheapest brand) and I still get a funky odor that apparently only I can smell by like 2pm, the past couple of days I have forgotten to put it on and I swear I smell less then when I used it. Oh and about the sleeve/armpit thing, the only thing that happens to me if I have an ill-fitting shirt is that I might get some irritation. Look at the label it might be some synthetic material.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• No, anon. I was not offended by your post. You didn't sound sarcastic at all, only helpful.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• WTH happened to my answer?, I hit answer and poof it disappeared.
    Gigi1969

• oh there it is LMAO.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• UGGHH GIgi, that happens to me all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2009