Tv products

Ok so i've been wanting to try the bump it so i ordered it and today i ordered Proactiv so do any of you own either of them if so do you like the bump it and did proactiv work for you??

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 1:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I DONT KNOW WHAT BUMP IT IS BUT I GOT PROACTIV FOR MY SON AND IT WORKS IN JUST A FEW DAYS AFTER TRYING EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERY THING THIS WORKED
    mommy2tu

Answer by mommy2tu at 1:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• bump it is something you put at the crown of your hair that give it volume to see ot go to bighappiehair.com
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I actually went to the dermatologists who invented Proactive. They were in Fremont, California at the time. (around 1990) Proactive was so new it wasn't on any infomercials yet.

I saw Dr. Rodan. She was very nice. I have to say the product Proactive didn't work for my acne, though.

After much trial and error, I discovered that high concentrations of sugar and fat combined...like in ice cream, M & M's, cookies, cakes, etc. causes my skin to break out in big lumps and smaller pimples. Since I cut these things way down in my diet, my skin is much better. I also started using the makeup by Bare Minerals and their skin creams. (QVC.com) It made a HUGE difference for my skin.
    By the way, a dermatologist I saw after Dr. Rodan wanted to put me on Accutane. I said, no way because of the risk of birth deformations!!

Hope your skin clears up soon!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2009