going out of my mind

ok well here is the jest of it. we have been ttc since august 08. we have a 2yr old son that took me eight months and a procedure due to endo to get pregnant with. this month we tried extra hard to conceive. my last period was jan 23 and normally my cyle is anywhere from 30 to 34 days long.. usually 30 the past monday i found a knot in my left breast that gave me a scare. my breasts have been very tender all week...and i went to the doctor to make sure it was nothing to be concerned about. it wasnt'. so then i break out with three huge pimples on my face..which hasn't happend to me ever!! i was suppose to start today..i took a test this am and it said neg..i never started.. what theheck is wrong with my body.. i cant seem to shake the feeling that i could be pregnant but the test said neg...im just stressing myself out to the max.. i just want to start and be done with this. anyone else going through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm past the point you are at. ( We ttc for five years and now have a two year old son.) So I'll pass on something that helped me.
    Check out the book called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". You can see it on Amazon.
    It really is a fun read and answers a lot of questions.

I hope you are pregnant, hon. :-)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• It may still be too early for a test to come up positive. But endometriosis can wreak havoc with conception efforts, as you already know.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2009