Are my husband and I the only ones who sleep naked??

antitwat

Asked by antitwat at 1:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. When my DH is home (military) and it's summer/warm where we are living we deffinantly sleep naked. ... but we usually keep clothes VERY close by bc our DS is only 3yo and often will walk right in.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• nope we do too
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Been sleeping naked our whole 25 years together. Now that we have a two year old son, I think that might change in the future (like if he comes into our room in the middle of the night). But for now, it's the most comfortable for us. Who wants to clean pajamas if you don't have to?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:39 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Even was when I was married I couldn't sleep naked. My ex would sleep in his tightie whities but I always had to have something on and be covered.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Yeah, I just can't sleep naked! I mean what if there was a fire or something!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Heck no, my SO and I sleep naked when we are together.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My husband sleeps naked, I feel too open if I am naked while sleeping. I'm afraid of rolling over on my boobs and getting tangled up.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• LMAO coutterhill..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i do in the summer
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• no, my hubby sleeps naked. we both used to sleep naked until our son was born, now he wakes up at night or gets out of bed and comes in our room and i dont like hangin out in front of him lol. i need to get a robe
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2009