Who is in their 40's and has a belly piercing?

No I am not fat or gross but if I was it is only for my dh to see.

If you read my first post carefully you would have understood my question.
I will try again here goes....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'm 40 and have had one for about 8 yrs. I don't wear clothing that shows it, not even a swimsuit! I wanted it then & am pleased that I still have it.
    hmkr38

Answer by hmkr38 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I'm 42. I don't think I want a belly piercing. No reason for one I can see.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I THINK I WOULD RATHER SEE A FAT GIRL WITH A BELLY RING THAN A 40 YEAR OLD LADY WITH ONE. EEWWWW.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• IMO, If you think it's gros on a 40+ year old, then you should think it's gross on any one..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i dont care if a 90 year old gets one. i think the same thing for EVERYONE. if you want one, fine, but that doesnt mean i want to see it sticking out of your low hip pants. i dont like to have to look at them everywhere. but if your doing it for your DH to see, have at it. just dont show it to me! :)
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 2:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Rather see it on a fat girl than a 40 yr old? come on.. what are you 17? I have seen PLENTY of women in their 40's in better shape and better looking than alot of the young girls today... What if someone got their navel pierced at say.. 30 and kept it in? Is she supposed to take it out on her 40th birthday? What would you think if Gwen Stefani had/has a belly piercing? She is ALMOST 40!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Feb. 22, 2009