gee, 72 views and only 5 votes?

What's with that? You make a very short description journal with a picture included. Of course every one wants to be all nosy and look at it but can't take ONE second to vote on it? 5 votes? 72 views? Doesn't add up..Maybe I needed more opinions? What's the deal with that? I think if your going to look at least participate. Does anyone agree? It's kind of rude IMO.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It looks bad now, but it will fade and your skin still looks reasonably tight. A few years from now (probably sooner), the stretch marks will be flesh tone and it won't even be comparable to what it is today. My girl had WAY worse and her belly looks really good now. Hold your head up Mama, only time can heal these things!! (I voted)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• send me a message i'll vote
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Sorry, I rarely read journals or I would vote. I have trouble voting on showdowns a lot . . . such beautiful little ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:45 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I love to vote on showdowns, especially hottest hubby and vacation pics. I enjoy the vacation ones, but some womens concept of a hot hubby are so ridiculous. I remember that saying, a face only a mother can love and I guess a legally blind wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Here is the link if you want to vote JAJA_Steele ..Don't laugh at me if you think it's stupid. lol. ;)

I really want to know. I have my OWN opinion on it but I am a pessimist when it comes down to myself, BAD.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1402007/Tell_me_what_you_think_Picture_included

Anonymous

• Okay, my guess is that people maybe didn't view the question as serious or didn't scroll down far enough to see you posted a pic? I don't know but I don't think it's bad. You don't have much belly to complain of, the stretch marks you can ease with mederma. I think you look great. No worries sister!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• OMG, I just remembered from someones comment,how much I hate when people refer to scratching as itching, it is my pet peeve! If you have an itch you scratch it! You don't itch it! BTW I voted it doesn't look that bad.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I voted :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• When I said it looks bad now . . I meant that it probably looks bad to you . . sorry, I reread my post and it sounded kinda hurtful . .just wanted to clarify.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i dont vote on anything on here and i dont understand why get so bent out of shape because someone didnt vote are you gonna get upset because if you think abou tit how many read this post or any other and dont respond? its just im sorry stupid to get all upset over it . it is only cafemom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2009