is it possible???

it been 9weeks since i had unprotected sex. my last period came was on janurary 18 but it only lasted for 2dys and it was light blood, the rest was spots. i just got my period today at the nomal time as i always had but it is barely bleeding and that's unusual for me. on the first day i bleed a bit more. is this a possible sign of pregnancy still?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You never know until you test! Yay!
    That's how it was for me, too. I had a really spotty period and after ttc for five years was pregnant that time. I knew something was different.

I hope you are if you want to be. :-)

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• It's possible that your "flow" hasn't kicked in yet. It's only the first day. Your cycles change throughout your lifetime.. They aren't going to stay the same. Different factors come into play. Just because 2 years ago ( or 2 mo. ago) your flow might have been steady the first day doesn't mean 2 mo's ( or years) later it is going to be exactly the same! By now you would probably be experiencing other symtoms ( if pregnant).. but hey! Here's an idea! Get a test!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Just take a test, its a small price to pay for a piece of mind, JMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• the thing is i took a preg. test twice. once a few days after my last period and two days ago. im not really sure whats going on, but i hope it is the fact that my cycle is changing. please do send more comments if u can and tell what u think it may be. thank u.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• im sorry but i will also like to add that the preg. tests that i took, both came neg. just adding details to my question u guys wont hopefully be confused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I'm not trying to scare you but it could be HPV, maybe? I was diagnosed with HPV and my period was very spotty and abnormal. It could also mean many other things that only a Dr. and blood tests can diagnose. I would just make an appt. w/ a Dr. If the pregnancy tests came back negative they are probably right. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• just wait. until things clear up; or you get a positive result; or you know for sure that you are having a "normal period flow," just act as if you could be pregnant.
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Go to your doctor and have a test or go to your local health dept if you don't have a doctor. They can do a test there or draw blood to see if you're pregnant. It is possible to bleed some in your first trimester and it not be a miscarriage. It's usually due to hormones or changes to the cervix.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2009