Normal...

To be throwing up at 34 weeks more than 3 times a day? Is it normal to feel pains in my lower abdomen where I can not walk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you vomited like this through the entire pregnancy? Are the pains just like period cramps? Do they come and go or are they chronic? You might have food poisoning but we don't know specifics. You should call your doc in the morning if this persists. By the way, labor contractions feel just like strong cramps.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• sounds like ur getting the flu...and the excessive vomiting could explain the pain in the lower abdomen. when I had the stomach flu at 35wks. I thought I was going to die. I couldnt eat, sleep, walk, nothing. Call your OB asap...and drink lots of water...TRY AND STAY HYDRATED! becoming dehydrated can bring on contractions.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 2:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I can't say about the throwing up part...I know that I read once that some women have morning sickness throughout their pregnancy. But the pain happened to me, too. I Googled it and think I had too much relaxin hormone. I dreaded getting up off the couch to go pee. My hips REALLY hurt and I felt like I could barely walk. Good news, though. Once the baby came, it all went away.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• The vomitting I am not to sure what has brought this on(my morning sickness went away around 22 weeks)....I can barely get up and walk if I do it hurts so bad....I am always drinking water so I will def call my Ob tomorrow I am jw what is up with me. Idk if its stress or what. I am just not feeling myself the past few days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Gosh, my first pregnancy I was throwing up 6 times a day, the whole entire pregnancy. So, I don't know...for you, you may have caught the stomach flu or it may be pregnancy?!?! Hard to say, everyone's pregnancy is different too.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i would keep watch on the pains do they come and go? if they do you may be in the beginings of labor ,how long has the vomiting been going on?
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• The vomtting about 3-4 days the pains also.
    Anonymous