Geraldo Rivera on Haleigh Cummings

Did anyone see Geraldo Rivera tonight (Sat) He confronted Haleigh's dad and asked him if he was abusive to Haleigh?

sweetheartpink

Asked by sweetheartpink at 2:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. I hope this isn't going to go the same route that Caylee did.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• no i didnt see it,but my opinoin is that 17 year old girlfriend is hideing something and i am scared the lil girl is dead and it is a shame how many parents are out in the world that have kids and just leave them in the care of un responsable people it such a shame
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• A few days ago I heard his 911 call where he tells the girlfriend something like, How'd you go lose my girl BI$%? He immediately called her out on the situation.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well Geraldo Rivera just accused the dad of beating Haleigh up... of course he denies this. Haleigh's mother and her family said that he is wife beater and a child abuser. GR Even has a photo of Haleigh with bruised and cuts on her face. And i know this is irrelevant but did any body see the dad's sister or cousin on a press conference on Friday? What kind of hair piece is that girl wearing! If you saw the press conference you would know who I'm talking about!
    sweetheartpink

Answer by sweetheartpink at 2:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Oh sweet, I love the irrelevant stuff BRB! lol I'm going to you tube.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• What is BRB stand for?
    Anonymous

• be right back
    Anonymous