Geraldo Rivera on Haleigh Cummings

Did anyone see Geraldo Rivera tonight (Sat) He confronted Haleigh's dad and asked him if he was abusive to Haleigh?

Asked by sweetheartpink at 2:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. I hope this isn't going to go the same route that Caylee did.

Answer by timelessglass at 2:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• no i didnt see it,but my opinoin is that 17 year old girlfriend is hideing something and i am scared the lil girl is dead and it is a shame how many parents are out in the world that have kids and just leave them in the care of un responsable people it such a shame

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• A few days ago I heard his 911 call where he tells the girlfriend something like, How'd you go lose my girl BI$%? He immediately called her out on the situation.

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well Geraldo Rivera just accused the dad of beating Haleigh up... of course he denies this. Haleigh's mother and her family said that he is wife beater and a child abuser. GR Even has a photo of Haleigh with bruised and cuts on her face. And i know this is irrelevant but did any body see the dad's sister or cousin on a press conference on Friday? What kind of hair piece is that girl wearing! If you saw the press conference you would know who I'm talking about!

Answer by sweetheartpink at 2:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Oh sweet, I love the irrelevant stuff BRB! lol I'm going to you tube.

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• What is BRB stand for?

• be right back