PREGNANCY

OLAY I JUST HAD A BABY TWO MONTHS AGO. WELL I HAD A NORMAL PERIOD LAST MONTH BUT I STARTED MY PERIOD THREE DAYS AGO AND IT IS ALREADY GONE AWAY AND THE BLEEDING WAS VERY LIGHT COULD I BE PREGNANT AGAIN NOT TO MENTION I HAD SEX THE DAY BEFORE I STARTED MY PREGNANT SO WHAT ARE MY ODDS OF BEING PREGNANT I MEAN I BARELY BLED THOSE THREE DAYS HELL IF I WASN'T A CLEAN PERSON ICOULD HAVE WOEN THE SAME PAD THAT IS HOW LESS I BLED HELL IT DIDN'T EVEN FEEL A WHOLE PAD

sniyah

Asked by sniyah at 2:45 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your period is going to be diff off and on for a few months because everything is messed up from being pregnant and the labor if you are really worried id go ahead and test but i peronally would just wait for the next period and see how it goes
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• You could be pregnant, but it does take a while for your periods to become regular after having a baby. After my older dd was born I would have a light period, and a couple weeks later a heavier period.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Your body isn't even healed yet ( so I would hope you aren't pg). It is going to take a while for your cycles to get on track ( and they may NEVER be the way they were before pregnancy, cycles change throughout our lifetime).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2009