I want to know right now!!!!!!!!!

What are you, eating, drinking, wearing, doing etc.? I almost wrote a question about my dilemma but I will wait til a few more days. This just typed right off of my fingers so be nice!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:00 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am almost finished with my second cup of coffee, which is cold now and did not do anything to perk me up. I am sitting here in my pj bottoms and an old t-shirt. After my shower last night I put my hair back in a braid and just took it down 30 minutes ago and it is still wet - I have super thick hair. I'm listening to my cat scratching in his cat litter box and my youngest daughter is watching cartoons in the living room. My lower back pain is throbbing quite a bit so that I am uncomfortable, but the headache I woke up with is finally gone. It is Sunday but I don't have any plans except to work on 2 college assignments and try to finish up with my granddaughter's birth announcements - $96 just to print the photos for them!!! Have a great day - I'm going to fix myself another cup of coffee.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• lol im listening to my husband snore and im in my pjs lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:01 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I am wearing my new pajamas right now, drinking water, getting tired, listening to and eating nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I just sneezed. My baby is in my lap not sleeping as usual. Hubby is on the other couch watching some comedy for Netflix (instant). I'm not eating anything but i really want some chocolate. Trying to figure out if there is a stash anywhere in the house.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• im wearing my draws with one of my hubbys tee shirts watching eddie griffen on cc and drinking sum sweet tea while listening to my hubby still building that big ass house lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 3:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I am having a wine cooler, wearing the tackiest most comfortable "jammies"( a combo of a jailhouse striped sweatshirt and black sweats with white stripes ooohhh I love the White stripes and I was eating sunflower seeds. I love Colgate White Strips also, am I buzzed yet?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• OH I just remembered I have a beer in the fridge!!! Thanks for saying "am I buzzed yet"...I totally forgot...wait I have TWO!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I am wearing a weird mix of "jammies" and drinking a mountain dew, waiting for my husband to come home from a town 30 minutes away with cold medicine so that I can breathe when I lay down. That's about it. Man, my nose hurts.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 3:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• sweats and harvard t-shirt, drinking Coffee (what else is new), listening to Noggin network and my husband give my daughter tips on the gymnasts perfect handstand. Just ate 3 slices of turkey bacon for breakfast. Waiting for Gramma Ne Ne to get here to keep my daughter busy so I can have a little peace.
    chucks1girl

Answer by chucks1girl at 8:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2009