Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I heard of a thing you make with called a "swiggy"? Does anyone have any details on how to make them?

Answer Question

Asked by dearjournal20 at 3:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Do you mean a siggy?

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

  • I think this mama is talking about making a paint roller with a certain design on it. Am I correct?

    Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

  • lol... Yes I mean siggy!

    Answer by dearjournal20 at 5:26 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.