For those who had pneniouma?

This is not a, "Should I go to the Drs question" because I am going at 10 once they open but I was just curious as to what people who have had pneoumia felt like? I have had a chest cold since Thurs thats been getting progressivly worse- I woke up this morning at 3 AM and my chest was in so much pain (like a chest cold way) that i was shaking and it woke me up out of my sleep. I have been coughing up some bloody streaked mucus. I am an asthmatic and just don't want this to cause me to go into a bad attack.... so I was just wondering I guess if this sounds like pneomonia or just a bad chest cold??

Cassidysmom611

Asked by Cassidysmom611 at 4:00 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Health

• I've had it two times and both times it was different. The first time, I felt a pain in my lungs that wouldn't go away...I was also really tired. The second time, I had a chest cold for about 7 days and it wasn't showing any signs of getting better...I was also weezing. Both times, after I received antibiotics, I would go through phases of being REALLY tired to feeling fine for about 1 week. I never spit up blood. Good luck at the doctor. I hope you feel better.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 4:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I had it bad one time, my O2 sats were in the 80s and I had a bad cough, and alot of trouble breathing, it was scary. When I was little I would get it every christmas. YUCK!!! NO FUN!!! HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 4:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I get it every year, it sounds like it. I never coughed up blood but both my husband and dad have when they had it.
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2009