HOW DO YOU....

YAY...THREE MORE HOURS OF WORK THEN I GET TO GO HOME AND TRY TO GET COMFORTABLE IN BED :( ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO LIGHTEN UP THE ACHES AND PAINS OF PREGNANCY WHILE SLEEPING....

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 4:00 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ouch, night shift? It says this was posted at 3am my time!

You could try a nice relaxing bath when you get home... that always helps wind me down. PLus I get sleepy in warm baths hehe. Also, I have a body pillow (hubby surprised me last night) and it is awesome. Although tonight I apparently can't sleep seeing as how I am answering your question.

I also am investing in some calcium/magnesium supplements. You can ask your doctor if it's ok to take. (Don't take at the same time as prenatals though, calcium interferes with iron absorption.). These help with sleep, relaxing, and muscle aches etc. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• THANK YOU THANK YOU.....YUP NIGHT SHIFT, HOPEFULLY IT WON'T BE FOR MUCH LONGER
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 4:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• If you dont have a body pillow, one pillow up between your legs, one on the side of your preggo belly, and one at your head. Thats what I did!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• DH WENT ALL OVER THE PLACE THE OTHER NIGHT AND FINALLY FOUND THE BODY PILLOW I WANTED....WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT HIM AND ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL LADIES :)
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 4:17 AM on Feb. 22, 2009