What is the Dumbest, Silliest, thing your "tween" has done........

Went to Taco Bell, I purposely ordered an extra burrito to eat tonight, my son saved the crusts from his pizza to give to our dog. (Our Taco Bell has a Pizza Hut in the same restaurant). I had a baaaad day today and had a stress nap (u know the kind you take when you have no where else to go and curl up in a ball) lol! I asked my son before I went to sleep to get the Taco Bell stuff out of the car, well 2 hours later I go out to my patio to have a cig and just chill out and there! in the middle of the yard where my dog and cat play is a Taco Bell Bag with a burrito in it! Oh yea! AND his pizza crusts! I went to my moms house next door and asked him "Alex, wheres my burrito"? and he got this deer in headlights look, why are kids so duh!sometimes? lol

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hmmm, i dont have a tween but my sister is one of the blondest people alive! One day my mom said she needed to go get some quarters to wash the car with, kelly said "cool"... another conversation started...about 5 mins into it, kelly looks at mom and says "but mom, wont that scratch the car?" or another time kelly was standing at the top of the stairs and my other sister and her boyfriend were racing up them, kelly yells "oh no, its a trampede" ..... she pauses, then quietly goes " its stampede isnt it? lol" She also thought Malibu was in florida..... so yeah.... she keeps us rolling!
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• lol that is funny noone was answering you so i thought i could tell you something my sister did lol im way to young to have a "tween" lol but the dumbest thing my sister did was she thought it wise to steal dads wallet the stupid thing was in was in his back pocket while he was sleeping onthe couch lol of course she got caught and had to spend 3 weeks shovling the cow sh*t inthe barn lol i just laughed at her
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• That is funny Owens!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i thought so ... she didnt i got to sit on the fence and supervise lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Wow, I guess I should go to bed, no one really wants to answer my boring question, j/k, I think they are all into the conceited, sarcastic thing. Maybe I should answer......or not.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• lol i was there but i wasnt even paying attention til someone yelled at me lol then i just told them to not be b****y and ignored them lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• This is a true story but it's about my 17 year old. A month ago, he was making his first dinner for us: homemade pizza. My husband had just made a big batch of homemade salsa and put it on the table. So after said son flattens the dough onto the pan, he takes the salsa and uses it for pizza sauce. Then he adds chopped hotdogs, olives, and cheese. He also ended up draining the extra liquid into the sink. It's a funny story, but I say the pizza was great! It worked and he actually fed the four of us. Not bad for someone who hates cooking.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2009