is it safe to drink raspberry leaf tea after having a baby

im 13 weeks post pregnancy but ive been having alot of problems i have been bleeding off an on scenes i had my child dec 5 2008 would raspberry leaf tea maybe help my uterus heal better?? is it safe i was reading on a site that it wasnt but ive read alot that said it was??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It should be cool it's an herb also when you see your doctor tell him you drink it and see his response
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• It's an herb. Not all herbs are safe at all times. This would come close to falling into the realm of medical questions and should be directed to a medical professional.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I drank it after having my son. I don't think it should be a problem.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I would talk to your doctor about your uterus issue. Why wouldn't it be safe? Are you nursing and concerned about the breastmilk? I drank it before and after I had my baby (I nursed) and had no issues.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• It is safe to drink while nursing, and it may help with your uterine problems. Have you talked to your doctor about this yet?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:35 AM on Feb. 23, 2009