Lysol?

Do you use lysol in your home? If so how often and on what? I use it and I think at times I go over board. I like to spray the beds and pillows down when ever I wash bedding. I also like to spray the kids jackets and back packs down from school.

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 9:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Health

• I don't use lysol b/c it is full of chemicals that make me sneeze as well as wheeze. I prefer to use bleach or amonia to clean b/c they don't bother me as much.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I use it and spray it on items I can't wash or can't wash right away.
    On fabric type items I prefer Febreeze.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I only use it if some nasty bug has hit the family and we have done nothing but pass it back and forth.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I use it when we're sick but I have used it on backpacks and toys but not often. You don't have to Lysol the bed or pillows. Do the door knobs in the house, the remote, light switches when the family is sick.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2009