whats wrong???octuplets mom.

i just thought that i need to express myself about the woman in cali about having octuplets...i mean what happened was a miracle in itself and i dont think that the government should be able to regulate how many babys a person can and can not have. its their own decision. yeah i dont think that it was a very smart move that sh had all these babies and no job, but it was her parents that was enabling here when she had no bills to ever pay or anything like that.
i heaer about all the hate mail and death threats that she has gotton, wouldnt she gotton the same threats if just aborted some of the babys??? im glad that she didnt abort any of them - they are all babies.

just wondering of what you all think.
I gave my view and i will keep up on what you all write to so i can talk back.

WHATS YOUR OPINION? IS IT WRONG?

ldc90

Asked by ldc90 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yea how sad is that... people are more for abortions then life....makes me sick....

in her situation i find the doctors at fault...they should't have put that many in.... but given her history they didn't expect them all to take.... two times she had 6 implanted at a time...which resulted in just one baby the first time and then twins the second.... she didn't want eight more babies... but i am happy she kept them....what would you do if someone said " well which ones do you want to kill?"....

nunyabizness while i agree she made bad choices, who are you to be passing judgement on her like that? you never even met the woman in your life....

newho... i strongly believe god has a plan for everyone as well as her and those babies... and i hope people dont hate on those children and neglect them from having a fair shot at life because the mother made bad choices...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I think its wrong to judge anyone for their choices in life, ecspecially for choosing life over abortion. I dont think she would be getting hate mailfor abortions though they would be calling that the right thing to do. Our society is warped.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yeah you are probably right, abortion is more "accepting" i guess thatn having babies. SOOOO WRONG! i think that it should be the other way around.
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 9:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Although I think death threats and such are very uncalled for, I think she's the dumbest b--h for bringing EIGHT more kids into this world alongside her already SIX kids when she doesn't have a f--king job and was living off the f--king government ALREADY even before getting MORE in vitro. That's what the issue is in this whole f--ked up situation and why people hate her. She is a complete MORON and anyone that doesn't see what the issue is is no better than she is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I don't think she made a very wise choice given her circumstances. But, those babies are here and need care. I saw that a group of women "ANGELS" are willing to give her help as long as she will better herself for the sake of the children. All at the expense of donations. She has yet agreed to do this. The publicity has seemed to go to her head and that can be a very, very bad thing.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Have eight babies, get a movie deal and all the talk show interviews you could wish for. Pathetic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i dont really think its the 8 kids part to me it makes me upset because she had 6 kids and no job then decided to have more and to get foodstmaps and all that then go spend her cash on crap she doesnt need that is what upsets me how is she a mother? she isnt and no to any dumb annonymous that will say im jealous im not i make more moeny then that woman could dream of and so does my husband
    Anonymous

• well if she had all theat money, the government should of seen it, they wouldnt accept her if she had money like that in her bank. i mean i have one son and i dont ever want any more babies.

the government also is the ones that is supporting her, so it cant be that wrong to get support.
    oh btw, you cant jsut live on govt. assit. completly- there are other things that you have to pay for, so where is the extra money coming in from. ???

i dont think that she is stpid, and i really doubt that she will get more in vitro.

what about the doc?
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• She had enough money saved up for SEVERAL in vitro procedures, but she must have lied to the government as far as reporting all her assets. She is stupid and she brought this on herself so she absolutely is abusing the system. She's stupid also to try to hide it like she so obviously did during her first interview on the Today Show as opposed to the second. "If I am on assistance and if it is food stamps (DUH), it is temporary" I f--king doubt it. She said she wouldn't get any more procedures done, but that still doesn't change the fact that she brought EIGHT more babies into such an unstable financial and emotional situation.

That doc should get his license yanked in my opinion. What a stupid f--k. He is being investigated in another case of implanting a billion (exaggerated) embryos into another lady.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• She's an idiot, plain and simple.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 10:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2009