I need to know!

I am cramping like i am going to start my period butnothing! I am two days late and we haven't been trying to get pregnant so I am a little worried could I be pregnant?

Kayla23boys

Asked by Kayla23boys at 9:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your cramping then your probably going to start. i'd wait another week, and if you dont start, take a pregnancy test. i waited like 4 weeks after my missed period to take a preg test, because i've had scares before and a week or 2 later i've started.
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I had all the signs that I was going to get my period w/ both my pregnancies. I waited 4 days after my period was due to test, and the + showed up immediately. Good luck to you.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• The cramping but no period happened for my pregnancy.....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• sounds like me before i got my BFP! only we were trying.. id wait a few more days then take a test
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• If your already late a test would show positive. did you take one?
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i JUST TOOK ONE BUT IT WAS A BAD TEST IT NAVER DID WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO.
    i AM PRETTY CRAMPY TODAY AND MAYBE i AM JUST STRESSED. COULD IT BE THAT MY PERIODS ARE STILL IRREGULAR FROM HAVING MY SON ALMOST8 MONTHS AGO.
    Kayla23boys

Answer by Kayla23boys at 12:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• with my daughter I had cramping like i was going to start my period right around the time i should have been startign for the first 3 months of pregnancy...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2009